dah jangan tanya ok
(mesti nak cite pasal drama korea la tue)
sebenarnya nak cite pasal dream high la
drama ni tengah tayang dekat kbs
fit x ikut drama ni dari awal pun
start tengok pun dah episod berapa ntah
lepas tu baru rasa yang drama ni memang best
fitdah jatuh cinta dengan watak-watak dalam drama nie
first fit memang suka taecyeon nie dari mula g
pastu makin lama makin suka dekat sam dong lak
nak dikatakan fit suka semua la watak dalam dream high nie
fit suka tengok couple jason dengan pilsuk(Iu) comel sangat
ni watak perwatakan dalam drama dream high
fit cilok dekat pokcik google
Kim Soo-Hyun as
Song Sam Dong
- Song Sam Dong is a country bumpkin who follows Hye Mi to Seoul after much convincing. He is a musical genius, but he is naive and has a hearing problem. Sam Dong is in love with Hye Mi,he defends her when her schoolmates turn on her, but starts to regret it all that he has done for her when he realizes Hye Mi has feelings for Jin Guk.
Taecyeon as Hyun Si Hyuk (Jin Guk)
- Jin Guk is a childhood friend of Go Hye Mi and he constantly tries to help and save her. He mainly excels at dancing. He is in a love triangle with Go Hye Mi and Yoon Baek Hee. Because he performed with Baek Hee at the Showcase he has debuted with one of the top agencies.
Bae Su Ji (Suzy) as Go Hye Mi
- Go Hye Mi is the main character of this drama. In the beginning of this story she is portrayed as a cold-hearted girl who ditches her best friend, Yoon Baek Hee, to attend Kirin High Art School. Ironically, she is not accepted until later as one of the director's special students. Throughout the story she becomes nicer and expresses her feelings more.
Ham Eunjung as Yoon Baek Hee
- After being hurt by Go Hye Mi's harsh actions, she tries to get revenge on Hye Mi by becoming her greatest competitor. She is shaken when she realizes Go Hye Mi doesn't care about the competition anymore and just wants to be friends. She also has a crush on Jin Guk and is jealous that he likes Hye Mi. She becomes friends with Hye Mi later on.
IU as Kim Pil Suk
- She is a girl with an unfortunately fat appearance, but a beautiful voice. She has a major crush on Jason who rejected her. She promised that in 200 days she would lose 30kg while the time he is away from doing K activities. Later in 200 days she loses 30kg, and Jason is attracted to the new, slimmer, Pil Suk. They soon express their feelings for each other.
Wooyoung as Jason
- Jason is an American exchange student who excels mainly in dancing. He has good manners, but doesn't show much spirit. He does not like Pil Suk as much as she likes him in the beginning but after his debut, their relationship is unclear. According to Pil Suk, he has no goals in life. Through out the drama he starts to like Pil-Suk.
bagi korang yang x pernah tengok try la tengok
sure x nyesal tengok
kalau nak tengok on9 pun boleh